Travel to mexico birth certificate

Children under 16 may show an original or copy of their birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, a Naturalization Certificate, a Canadian Citizenship Card or a passport if they have one. Learn more. At this time drivers licenses from California, Arizona, Texas and the rest of the U.

You may use a driver's license and birth certificate to cross back into the U.

Passport FAQs: Driving Back to the U.S. from Mexico

If you will only cross the border between the U. If you would like the added benefit of a dedicated commuter lane for speedier entry into the U. Need a passport right away? Click on the logo below for expedited passport processing.

  • Mexico entry requirements and Cancun travel checklist.
  • personal unsecured loan bad credit search.
  • people looking to work from home.
  • Please verify your email..
  • What type of identification do I need to fly? - Help.

It depends on whether or not you are applying for the first time. If you are applying for your very first passport, you will have to make an appointment at your nearest passport agency to submit your application in person. If you are just renewing your passport, you may be eligible to renew it through the mail.

If you need to apply for your passport in person or if you need your passport processed within two weeks, you DO need to make an appointment. All passport agencies take applications by appointment only , so you should call in advance. Most of the agencies in the US are open between 9am and 4pm, although some offices do close at pm.

The good news is that there is no charge for an appointment at any passport agency. Don't pay anybody or any business that tries to charge you for your appointment!

Find out if you need a Visa for your trip with Carnival Cruises?

Acceptable forms of payment vary from agency to agency. You should call your local agency first, before showing up for your appointment. ALL of this must be true, in order for you to renew by mail. There are a couple of exceptions where you will need to go into a passport agency to renew, even if you meet the above conditions. First, you should download the DS form from this site.

If your name has changed since you got your last passport, you should also attach a certified copy of the legal document specifying your name change for example, your marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption decree or court order. FYI - they won't accept photocopies. It has to be the original! If you go through the general application process, turn around times are four to six weeks for the US Department of State to process your passport. There are a couple of options. For turn around times, click here.